I do all my dxing from or at my remote QTH, which is shown in the upper picture. It consists of:
- Elad FDM-S2
- Antenna tuner and remote switch
- Laptop with SDR-Radio.com, via virtual USB-ports Ergo4 + ILG and Rx_log_and_Tuner
- WLAN to router, 3G + DDNS to Web
- several clamp on cores everywhere
My city QTH is in the picture to the right
The antennas at the remote QTH:
- Sloping V-Beverage, 320 m long, direction SW, 3 m above ground level, grounding at 220 m + 2 kilo-ohm resistor, RF-Systems longwire balun to RG-58
- 40 meters long T2FD-antenna, center 8 meters high, omnidirectional
- more antennas and better grounding under design
Welcome to view some aspects of my dxing hobby in the picture carousels.
THANKS A LOT FOR THE QSL's ! !
|SDR - The wheel reinvented.||Manageability !